Click on any picture on my blog to view it enlarged

Friday, July 3, 2009

Isabella and her lion

Hello everyone~ I want to update you with some new pictures and a little information . My dolls are all ready, including all outfits and accessories. I am working on her stand and tomorrow hopefully I will be able to finish assembling all the dolls. I was only able to do one today, Isabella , as you see here with her pet lion. I would had all dolls done by now but I got sick and last night I end up at the ER because my sinus infection was so bad I could not breathe . I was able to get some x-rays done and one additional medication . Today I rested all day and only got out of the bed to assemble one doll but hopefully tomorrow I will do some more. I plan to take pictures on Monday and hopefully I will do a post before I leave to next week show.

Isabella is a little different.... I did another mold for her and adjusted few things ... I like it a lot.....I am anxious to introduce you to Alexa..... she will be here soon.....