Click on any picture on my blog to view it enlarged

Friday, September 4, 2009

Patitadolls is Officially in Print!

I am so excited to announce that Patitadolls has been published in the November issue of Dolls Magazine. I feel truly honored for having such an article done over me and my "girls"!
The digital edition of the magazine is available online at http://www.dollsmagazine.com/ .
This past July, while at the Atlanta Doll Show, I had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting Carie Ferg ,editor-in-chief of Doll Magazine. She surprised me with the request of having a video interview! This video can also be viewed along with the digital magazine.
I was unable to download the pdf. file, so I printed and scanned the article and added it below. It's in an enlarged format, so hopefully it will be easy to read:) Otherwise, I will try to figure out another way to show you the article, and it will be under the "reviews" page of my website: http://www.patitadolls.com/ .

My very first dolls as a child were paper dolls. When Carie asked me if Diana E. Vining (a renowned paper doll artist) cloud design "Isabella" as a paper doll, I was thrilled:) If you are not a subscriber of this magazine, and you are truly into dolls, I would highly recommend subscribing. This magazine is wonderful!

p.s. The pictures below are the three used in the article. The baby face is the cover page.