Click on any picture on my blog to view it enlarged

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ingra and her story....





Over the Rainbow






Hello there~



During my time of recovering , I had a chance to make few sculptures aside from my porcelain work. Although I am feeling that I am better enough to go back to work, I shall wait just a little longer until I finish my antibiotics.



Meanwhile, I would like to introduce you to Ingra and her lovely storyteller companion , Mr. Chipmunk! This is a very special set with a special meaning for me. I was unable to add the story that my daughter Kate wrote , but if you click HERE, it will take you to my auction where you can read about Ingra, read her story, see more pictures, view the music box and more.



Thank you for you prayers and visiting me!