Click on any picture on my blog to view it enlarged

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Patitadolls in DollReader Magazine

Today I received a copy for the DollReader Magazine , October issue and what so honored to see that Isabella was published there. It is very exciting and I am very happy for it!


In a footnote, my new dolls are VERY different than the Isabella and Alexa that you already know. It has been taking so long because it does require time and effort to create these dolls specially new ones but also because I have re-done my prototype several times to perfect the new bodies. Soon, I will be showing you Isabella and Alexa with new bodies, face paintings and a new doll. Sophia is on my list too. I never finished her mold because I was unhappy with one of her ears and I got started on the new bodies before I had the chance to re-sculpt the ear and make her mold but I am hoping to have her ready before the holidays orders. Okay- back to work!