Click on any picture on my blog to view it enlarged

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sophia ~ New doll

I normally don't blog often , but today I am *twice*.
I am excited about my new doll. I have been working on her face for the past 3 months. I love her look and she is so different than Isabella and I think she will be amazing. Isabella is a french doll.... I am not sure yet what Sophia should be... any suggestion would be appreciated.

Do see the lines on her face? Well, I was so sad when I saw but sometimes when I open the oven to soon , it happens. I will add liquid apoxie ... it will be fine. Also I have a lot of sanding to do in her before I make her plaster mold. I plan to take some pictures with all I have done in order to get to the point that I am now... but before I must to have Isabella ready.